We aren’t just a rock climbing gym with a yoga studio. We aim to be the best studio around.
“Originally it was a convenient way to get a stretch on after a climb and wind down a bit. Then yoga grew on me and I started to challenge myself more and more. I just noticed that my body was feeling great all of the time and that a some of the pains I associated with and assumed were inevitable as I got older were easily avoidable though a regular practice of yoga.” -Member testimonial
- Increased flexibility, as well as nuanced deep body strengthening for greater stability.
- Improved wrist, shoulder, ankle, and hip vitality (flexibility, strength, and the ability to change positions smoothly), as well as front and back core strength are a few physical benefits that will cross over to your climbing and other pursuits.
- Resilience! A body that practices yoga is constantly balancing itself and rarely overusing any one muscle, tendon, or bursa. Repetitive use of anything leads to injury – and unintentional repetitive use leads to injury even more quickly!
- Gain various breathing techniques you can immediately apply while on the wall. They can serve to keep your mind clear as you challenge your climbing skills.
- Increased dexterity of the mind. This will allow you to read complex situations on the wall and respond in a simple, non-reactive manner. ie.become safer and braver simultaneously!
- Deep mental focus training offers an incredible clarity that comes with a regular practice.
- Strong the sense of community that continues from the gym and carries forward onto the mat.